Sunday, November 29, 2009

glasses

Wherever I look, whatever I do, I do it my way, right or wrong, I do it, that's important...


I do, I make, I am...
...full of empathy, fully immersed into someone, just kicking out asses, to be safe, to make my safe zone, to allow myself satisfaction to be able to, just because I can
And I can...
Feeling big, feeling excellent into my skin, underneath the ceiling, underneath the sky, under the worm blanket, into hot fantasies, only me...


There's no one that can fulfil my necessity, no one...


There's no man out there, man with glasses, strength, voice, hands and body, but the ugly truth is, that there are no eyes under those glasses..., no eyes that would watch my wishes, my fantasies, me..., no eyes that can see, no eyes that can comprehend...




And there's  no sadness in my words today, no tears, nothing, completely senseless, undone, empty, uncovered, me...


The reason is..., me...


And some songs..., and my fingers, and coffee, and glasses, and voiceless men, and no man at all