Wednesday, July 13, 2011

no blog

It is funny...kinda...
I see myself a lot like my mum..., when she was my age now...
The body, the voice, attitude, behaviour...
Must say
not a bad thing...
Just funny...

It's not that I'm having her thoughts, quite the opposite...
How could I
I'm a single mum, she was not...
I have one daughter, she had two...
I'm a hell of a driver, she's still biting the wheel...
I'm social, but not the way she is...and was...
I hang out with people I find interesting, or don't hang out at all...
I remember her being out almost every day a week, many times came home not really sober, very late...all the town new her, I'm not sure if everyone liked her, but she wasn't a pain in the ass anyway...
Not to them at least...
I never saw her as an attractive woman, and I see myself as ..well..., looking OK, despite of a few pounds hanging over here and there...
She has daddy...
He has her

They make a wonderful item, the always did...
I like it!