Friday, December 30, 2011

no blog

My nirvana...




































Kashmir...

Young, passionate, very worm... What comes after warm? Rationality, logic, sadness, loneliness? Is it warm, or is it just solitude? I can deal with solitude..., can I deal with warm? I keep calling... Fuck, I just realized it... I do keep on calling!!

The fact is, when I do not call, I get a visit...the warm one...

End of the year, tomorrow...but...it's just something modern man crated, because a modern man depends on limits, borders, frames... and...honestly...it's just a date...the next day will be just another day...the sun will rise, to be seen or hidden behind clouds...doesn't matter...maybe just an excuse..., to surrounded with warmth!

Ok...hopefully, everybody's gonna be worm next year, my wish to the rest of the world...