Monday, March 14, 2011

no blog

Fuckin' perfect...
Well, there's a bran new tv here, it takes half a living room..., this lcd screen...bad resolution, no full-HD signals in this fuckin' little country...but I did see the Black Swan in full-HD blue-ray quality, over VGA... a film shoot on a 35mm film :) or less, don't remember...nice old-fashion grain and this really great story...Didn't quite know the story of this ballet... Great acting...all of them...
Thoughts...
Japan, but first maybe Iceland...
My big F5 and the digital shit...
Yes...
Japan...not before summer, they've had this big earthquake...they'll rebuilt the damage...
Iceland...
Reykjavik...
don't know why, colours maybe, steam and ice...very little vegetation...horses..., big musicians yet truly undiscovered...like Vika...
Had a five hours journey with her music yesterday...
I hate iTunes...if only they'd put paypal as choice for payment...to buy music...better, or the best quality music...I'd certainly buy Vika's...
Illness made me go away...funny...a really bad flue... made him non-important...























I feel colours...