Wednesday, March 16, 2011

no blog

as little as an adapter, as little as a box of cigarettes, and the music's on again, no hiss...back to normal...fucking perfect!
black drama make-up yesterday, all eyes right on my face, in my eyes, a magnet..., not sure that the make-up had all the credit...:)
had a full hour of chat with a boy that came to buy a Bowens light set..., and later a chat with a elderly lady that worked a whole life with photography. The knowledge I'll never achieve, because time went by, and film is no longer in use, as it was back then...

it's raining outside, but kinda worm weather for middle march...15°C..., nice!
flat stomach, must be the syrup I had Saturday, and it feels great...
very much unhappy with hair...

I've been thinking...a year ago I've been hibernating, no spring fever after it...as it is now...I miss my afternoon nap, very much...Sunday I dropped down just after noon, and woke up three hours later like pulled out from a spin-drier..., all wrinkled...
 Can't wait for the summer to come..., short or no sleeves, open windows, life, long days

My little neighbour and me here...