Tuesday, March 15, 2011

no blog

nothing really...
cloudy, worm enough outside..., modem out, no tv, black nails for a week, two rings bought on ebay, right now...a bit could, sweating feet, some old hits on a local radio station that I listen on-line...
a bit nervous, don't know why...
traced a few looks onto me..., probably wondering why this deep freeze attitude... I can be so incredibly fucking distant and firm...absolute zero,
Like drunk, words just coming out of my mouth, without alcohol,  just this bit of nervousness and a few things going wrong...or the other way around...
I hate stuff to go wrong, not working properly, not working at all...or the hiss out of speakers... imagine...me...listening to the hiss...Jesus!!!
I saw Elvisa yesterday...all wrong..., divorced, having troubles with the ex-husband, all drowning in hate and anger...., and she don't have children...and she's my age...feel so sorry for her...Right now, I wouldn't think twice if someone offered me a ticket out of here..., maybe even in some could place like Iceland..., or Canada...I would pack my bags, and Sara's and Ben and just go away..., forever...Yeah, running from problems...the brightest thing to do...
Don't give a fucking nothing to anyone, take all, keep all, demand all, have all, legally or not! I'm a fucking 138 on NASA's test!!  It is crime!! Drama...Tragic comedy!
Shakespeare!