Friday, June 11, 2010

no blog

Getting started, getting practice, getting points, having time for nails, hair, face, feet, legs, gaining weight... No troubles, nothing new, everything senseless, having thoughts on why me, why, why not, being jealous? Still observing the path, still watching if glasses will appear there, still searching for..., but I already know why, and know that it's temporary, but...
This time I'm in, I'm surrounded with people, ordinary, non-ordinary, boring, interesting, familiar faces, new faces, big and small people...with or without glasses, all there, looking at me...
Well, there's more weight, but I remember, I know, more weight doesn't mean uglier, means just a few pounds more...if only the satisfaction was higher...
I don't know...
Maybe there's just that classic lack of money, that keeps me being worried, consecutively  - unsatisfied...!
Come-on, give me something else to do, to keep me busy..., I function much better when I have an aim...