Wednesday, June 30, 2010

no blog

And then there's the fact that I have to know...
OK, fair enough, I asked him directly, and got a answer, half sure...a honest one..?! Half convinced that was a big fat lie...!! I'am an optimist, my glass is always half full...
:)
Got some great music, from my personal taste the best one like Tori Amos, Sarah McLachlan, Sarah BrightmanImogen Heap to Regina Spektor, finding some great vocalist as... Rachael Yamagata and Ani Difranco, Lara Fabian or... some big girls like Nancy Wilson and other countries singers as Helene Fischer ...and the rest what jazz and blues and rock and classical and modern and...this most beautiful world of music offers.
Anyway, I can figure out something that men can't do better then women, and so is the music...
some great voices, as Andrea Boccielli followed by...I don't know where to start...or if it ends...but I simply fall for singers like 

Scott Stapp, Creed vocalist...

So masculine, so...man...so...whoaaa!!


























image kindly offered by Wikipedia