Thursday, June 16, 2011

5.38AM
Yesterday I had my sweet afternoon nap, an hour or so..., fantastic! I thought I couldn't go to bed in the evening, but then a Mission Impossible 3 made me... An action film that make you go to bed... well sounds lousy... :) Makes it...a full hour, maybe two plus from 10PM to 5:20AM next morning, yes, enough...eight and something... I feel ok now, we'll see later...
I have an appointment with Andrej at seven, never had one this early if not for work, well, he owns me some money, but it still feels early  :)
Yesterday I had my eyes painted in green, today I decided pink, and tomorrow probably blue...who knows what Saturday will bring. 'Sista' is reaching a hand and she'll help me with the party for ten that day, the day of my birthday...
ok
that's enough crap for this kind of daytime...