Friday, June 10, 2011

no blog

Well..., looks like my eyes still does the thing...
Magnesium, vitamin E and potassium as a solution for hair, nails, skin, muscle cramps and some other health issues a thirty seven  years old woman can encounter... 60 pills, a face cream, like perhaps the one with almond oils, one for eyes contour, like the tube with a roller from the mighty France... a fat non-ion urea stuff my lady doctor is prescribing me for hands and legs, and or course three or four items for teeth... If I quit smoking, I would look like a seventeen... yeah... ehehehe...
so far
dark violet nail polish on all nails and heavy make-up... 'vodka connecting people' on my black t-shirt, short jeans, a gecko and the usual tiger's eye stone round my neck...My very big Swatch in rubber, pink and almost transparent, off with all stainless steel or sterling silver and this is it...

still fantasizing plugged in to some special piano solo's, yesterday I almost fell asleep plugged in... eleven am!!
Bought a grip, and a remote control unit for the 5DMkII for Andrej, 75€ without taxes... Here he would pay more then 500€
Will see
I'm too good!!
:)

No comments: