Saturday, June 11, 2011

no blog

and there she goes with bubbles...

I really happen to have too much skin :)...Build it up while years passing...
Thanks God There's Photoshop :)
God or Gods and Goddesses.. geniuses in informatics ...who knows if they have also too much skin :)
all bright my day today...
had the nice afternoon nap...
an early evening bath with bubbles...
I love bubbles...
 wont a big bath tub in a studio as big as three trucks put together side by side best lights for it an a FX camera with the top of the top of lenses...
a photographer would be nice, but I'd prefer an ultra big flat screen connected to the camera and nobody around when the creativity hits me...and the hansom photographer watching from the corner :)

yes
and a bucket of ice-cream and a golden cuckoo clock with the pool and a 300ft yacht in it... :)
ok...at least that 5DMkII
:)