Saturday, June 4, 2011

no blog

Well...I made some pics with the famous Canon 5D MkII... :) in a flower boutique a few steps from my work...with Andrej that held the flesh for me... that have been taking pictures with his camera...I have to say that long time has passed since I felt the warmth of a person standing that close to me...that isn't Sara or my sisters kids...or...whoever...Must say...some beautiful memories raised from ashes... I'm listening to some spectacular piano solo music made by James Cahall
and other artists from
http://solopiano.com/

I had one of the best sleep ever last night..., can't tell why..., just remember the last few seconds of joy from my dream...I carried the smile all day...must be the great music I've been listening to...
well, all flowery, sound fantastic, all coloured... and...warm...I feel really heavenly...