Wednesday, June 29, 2011

no blog

the plug is in...air condition plug...it's getting hot...30°C inside yesterday...too much
He is irritating me just with his presence, nervous, jumpy, searching for stuff to complain about...complaining about everything! I'm getting tired of this job!
Andrej's happy with the grip, and in an hour he'll be happy with the remote flash trigger too... I feel OK...
I must go see Alenka today, many questions, simple answers...a little gift for her, because the baby's having everything and beyond..., the little Niko Robin...
Saturday...nothing...
Sunday...beach
Monday...nothing...
yesterday...nothing...
3:1...
Feeling anxious about something...really don't know what...like I was about to...something...
Bought a dress on-line yesterday, on one of out web pages...and later read that they need from 4 to 6 week for delivery!!...Never again!!
Waiting for headphones from Hong Kong, a tiger's eye gem...for 'sista' and then there's nothing...