Monday, July 5, 2010

no blog

OK
what do you do when your boss call's you struggling  for help, when the PC doesn't want to start? Waking you up, from the sweetest nap ever, in a hot summer evening, when all you would have to do is turn on the air-conditioning and watch some great history channel, or drink cold coffee and listen to some great music...
Well..., obviously you get up and respond to the calling for help as good as you can!
Nothing, the hard-disk is out of order, but the good result is that you make your boss a little more happy and provide to the working team  a bran new PC with some brand new system and some tax money to the country. I made everyone happy..., except me...

I still don't know why do I expect a praise from bosses!
 Life would be much more pleasant without such expectations!?

Got some new haircut...
my hairdresser did as I asked her to do, not just her, her co-worker joined the party too, and they did an experiment, exactly as I asked...
looks fine now, we'll see after a few days, time for the hair to set down and find it's right place :)


Blue silk today, made with photoshop:)