Sunday, July 25, 2010

no blog

"It's like a dream come true", says Johnny..., but I'm not Alice, and my dreams are far more fabulous...
I even wouldn't need an architect to make it standing, or Kevin :)
I would need some nice guy from TSR that would share his creation with others, and me..., a little something of a personal touch and voile, there, on the top of the hill, facing the beautiful Adriatic sunsets..., with some money that would fall from the sky, I could do it
:)

BUT
Maxxxooo didn't come, what a news!?, and I didn't go out to take photos, what a news!?, but I did some stuff here, yeah, that's a news!
Storms all the day, very very nice 25°C outside in the middle of the day, had the best nap ever, with F1..., not a news...
Helped sis'ta, with a program, remote control...it didn't work, so, all together, a nice day...