Friday, July 16, 2010

no blog

everybody's talking about the heat

it's 29.1°C here now, inside in the dark, 8:18 in the morning...

tomorrow will be worst they say....

crickets are louder then the motorcycle that passed by and leafs on the apricot tree that I'm watching outside the window aren't moving at all

I saw two seagulls taking shower on the fountain of the roundabout.... beautiful scene, pity I haven't got my camera with me...

Yesterday I was thinking what would I do with 30 millions of dollars, if I suddenly got them...

Kevin's house, of course, would be the first, no attention to expenses on materials, save the nature, excellent insulation, rational space management, recycled stuff to be used for everything possible and no raw wood for furniture...

A car, obviously, not expensive but useful, safe and ecologically friendly. Probably a hybrid for everyday and a bigger one for travelling.

An investment, no need for quick money so no stock exchange games, a good off-shore bank account and taking off the investment income annually...

Now comes the rest...
A Nikon D3s, faster cheaper, far enough for me.

Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-ED AF-S

Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S 

Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II AF-S 

Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED AF-S VR Micro

maybe later a telephoto like 400mm or more
a good tripod, bag and two flashes, spare batteries and some nice filters for all those lenses.

All togetheis... 4.750
                    +2.000
                    +1.800
                    +2.370
                    +   800
                    +   300(two batteries)
                    +1.000(tripod)
                    +1.000(UV lens caps and circular polarisers) 
                    +1.000(flashes and a bag)
                    +1.000(the rest, cleaning kit, remote control, etc.. )
           
                   =16.020

a very expensive hobby, and more if you think that you have to travel eventually to get nice photos, or visit desired destinations to get those nice photos...

I did my bag, now all I have to do is play the lottery
:()
:)
;)