Monday, July 19, 2010

no blog

geee...
I dreamt about me being pregnant!? Three weeks, two blue lines were actually three blue lines..., they said boy, don't ask how did they know and who are they, it's a dream...
The father?
Glasses, or the other one...but the scale inclined to glasses... heavily...wow
I wasn't worried, yet, I was happy, still, all I could think about, I could be worried about, a little...very little, was where would I put the crib!
There's a pattern...one pattern...!
When a bunch of women works with just a few men, they tent to start to feel involved with them. There's no importance if it's a heavily skilled group of co-workers or not, I'm not a man, but probably it's the same with men...
competition, we always tent to get the best, and if the choice is between one or two, it's not important who are they or how good looking any more...
anthropology
Month have passed but glasses still live...
interesting...

a very very old image I made, dated...I don't know, I think about 5 years ago, maybe 6